Grafton recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Buyer for our client based in Dublin 8.
Responsibilities will include:
- Issue purchase orders, checking acknowledgements and arranging collection dates
- Manage the supply of stock and non stock inventory.
- Manage longer term requirements in order to ensure sufficient supply in line with forecast and call off's
- Take ownership for inventory levels ensuring stock levels are in control.
- Source new suppliers / new products
- Maintain and manage communication with internal departments
- Manage sales requirements for pricing / marketing information
- Feedback marketing information to suppliers
- Report on supply issues/shortages, inventory levels and logistical challenges.
- Assist with all other tasks within procurement.
- Participate in the development and implementation of all purchasing policies and procedures, and in the continuous improvement of these.
- Must have at least 2-3 years' experience in a purchasing environment, working with an ERP system.
- Must be a pro-active self-starter, with excellent attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.