C# Engineer - Lisburn - £30 - 45k
This client is a global leader in the power industry. They believe in delivering intelligent power to a range of industries over it's 20 locations across the world. Due to the nature of their industry, the only hire the best staff to develop and support their operations, which gives staff the opportunity to learn and progress with some of the most talented minds in NI.
They are looking for a C# / C++ Engineer to develop software for control on photonic instruments. You will be given the chance to work in a high performing environment with minimal management, and to design and develop products throughout the full development life cycle.
- 3rd level qualification in Computer Science / an IT related discipline
- 4+ years experience working with C# / C++
- Strong understanding of operating systems and time critical functions
- Ability to use debugging tools and resolve problems
- Experience working on applications for instrument control
- Working in an Agile environment
- Exposure to test driven environment
This role comes with a very competitive salary of £30 - 45k depending on your experience and current level.
For full information on this position, contact Carol Donnelly on 02890 242824 / firstname.lastname@example.org