Our client a leading supplier our office furniture in Ireland and the UK, Is looking for an experienced CAD Designer to their team based in Dublin 24.
Duties will include:
- Carry out site surveys of buildings/offices
- Undertake 2D Space planning
- Full interior design specification
- Specification of interior finishes and contract drawings
- Preparation of detailed fit-out dimensional drawings
- Preparation of sample/mood boards
- Undertake signage and graphic concept design
- Support and deliver bespoke design requirements, for example, reception counters, boardroom tables etc…
- Interpret and translate client needs and select product solutions
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required
- Degree qualified in an interior design related discipline or equivalent
- Evident CAD design experience gained within a similar role.
- Office furniture design experience
- Strong IT skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages and have evident experience in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in the use of P-Con and Revit
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally
- Excellent salary on offer
- Dublin 24 Location
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.