Our client, a large Public Sector organisation, are currently seeking a CAD Technician to assist their Building Control Team with an immediate start.
Role: Bulding Control CAD Technician
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours of work: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Rate of Pay: £9.37/hour
Duration: ASAP to 24th Nov 2017
- To participate as required across all the teams in the production of CAD drawings.
- To assist the Assistant Managers in fulfilling the requirements of inter service, interdepartmental and inter agency agreements.
- To participate in external professional, technical and related panels as directed.
- To quality audit all such records as are necessary so as they are maintained within the Teams to permit the timely and accurate production of information required on a regular basis about the work of all staff.
- To complete energy calculations using industry standard computer software.
- To assist in the preparation and compilation of computer generated reports in connection with the co-ordination and organisation of the staff for consideration by the Managers and for use by other service staff.
- To maintain and assist in the development of quality assured service database information.
- Applicants must have a City and Guilds Level 2 qualification in Computer Aided Design 2D, or an equivalent qualification.
- Applicants must have at least one year's relevant experience in each of the following two areas:
- producing simple CAD plans
- working in a team environment.
You must be available to start immediately.
Deadline for this position is Wed 6th Sept at 12pm