Inbound Call Centre Agent based in Belfast £7.50 PH.
Role: Inbound Call Centre Agent
Rate of Pay: £7.50 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday-Friday 9.00 - 5.30 (candidates must be flexible to work 24/7 Monday-Sunday)
Duration: 12 weeks (may be extended)
- Obtain cases from CART or manual request
- Build an overall account analysis by interrogating various account and service status from multiple BT systems.
- Execute required remedy as per process instructions to progress order to completion
- Where appropriate, execute additional metric resolutions if identified so that order progresses to completion in a faster time
- Feedback on process improvements based on the high volume of cases where prescribed process does not complete order
- Maintain product knowledge through reviewing share point on a regular basis ensuring process updates are understood and executed.
- Manage repeat cases and document learning from this.
- Telecoms or product provisioning knowledge
- Ability to navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Decision making and judgement skills to correctly identify anomalies.
- Analytical skills because majority of work is manual as they have to refer to various systems or applications and inputs are various
- Need to have high concentration to deliver 100% accuracy
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- Good telephone manner
- Computer Literate
- Preferably have held a similar role in a contact centre environment
- Knowledge of BT systems
Training is delivered in the format of:
- Process reviews and training sessions
- Systems Training
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Julie-Ann Johnston will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.