Inbound Call Centre Agent based in Belfast £7.50 PH.
Role: Inbound Call Centre Agent
Rate of Pay: £7.50 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday-Friday 9.00 - 5.30 (candidates must be flexible to work 24/7 Monday-Sunday)
Duration: 12 weeks (may be extended)
- Obtain cases from CART or manual request
- Build an overall account analysis by interrogating various account and service status from multiple BT systems.
- Execute required remedy as per process instructions to progress order to completion
- Where appropriate, execute additional metric resolutions if identified so that order progresses to completion in a faster time
- Feedback on process improvements based on the high volume of cases where prescribed process does not complete order
- Maintain product knowledge through reviewing share point on a regular basis ensuring process updates are understood and executed.
- Manage repeat cases and document learning from this.
- Telecoms or product provisioning knowledge
- Ability to navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Decision making and judgement skills to correctly identify anomalies.
- Analytical skills because majority of work is manual as they have to refer to various systems or applications and inputs are various
- Need to have high concentration to deliver 100% accuracy
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- Good telephone manner
- Computer Literate
- Preferably have held a similar role in a contact centre environment
- Knowledge of BT systems
Training is delivered in the format of:
- Process reviews and training sessions
- Systems Training
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Rachel Horner will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 9th September AT 12PM.
This role may be filled very quickly, but don't worry, we will keep your details on file for consideration of another role becoming available in the future.