Call Centre Agents - Immediate Start - 12-8.30pm shift Monday to Friday plus one Saturday per month
Grafton Recruitment are currently recruiting for a number of Banking Call Centre Agents to join one of Ireland's leading Financial Institutions. These positions will be based in South County Dublin and shift work will be required from Monday-Sunday. This is a 3-6 month contract and will commence immediately. These roles will be based on an Outbound Team supporting the sales department.
The main duties of this exciting role include:
- Managing outbound calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Assisting customers with queries
- Providing a high standard of customer service at all times
- Analysing customer account information
- Generate leads for sales team and up-selling services
- Liaising with other departments daily
- Work individually and as a team to achieve targets
- Ad hoc project work as and when required
- Leaving Certificate including 5 passes at Ordinary Level including a pass in Maths and English
- The ideal candidates will have previous experience in a call centre handling a high volume of inbound and outbound calls
- Experience in financial services/banking a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
- Flexibility in approach to working arrangements
This is an excellent opportunity for an immediate start with an established organisation. Shift work will be required from Monday to Friday 12-8.30pm and the occasional Saturday from 10am-5pm. The rate of pay on offer is €12 per hour and over time is offered occasionally.
For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV. Please note, interested applicants must be available for an immediate interview and commence if successful.