Call Centre Agents - Immediate Start - 3-6 month role
Grafton Recruitment are currently recruiting for a number of Banking Call Centre Agents to join one of Ireland's leading Financial Institutions. These positions will be based in South County Dublin and the hours will be rostered on a shift basis. The shift hours will include 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm or 11am-7pm Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays.
The main duties of this exciting role include:
- Managing inbound/outbound calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Assisting customers with queries
- Providing a high standard of customer service at all times
- Analysing customer account information
- Liaising with other departments daily
- Leaving Certificate including 5 passes at Ordinary Level including a pass in Maths and English
- The ideal candidates will have previous experience in a call centre handling a high volume of inbound and outbound calls
- Experience in financial services/banking a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
- Flexibility in approach to working arrangements
This is an excellent opportunity for an immediate start with an established organisation. Although this is a short-term temporary post, there is significant opportunities for fixed-term contracts at the end of the initial temporary period.
For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV. Please note, interested applicants must be available for an immediate interview and commence if successful.