Call Centre Agent | Swords| 6 month contract
The Client: Located in Swords, Co. Dublin, our client is a leading services provider with a strong workforce. They are currently experiencing growth in the market and they require a number of agents to join their team.
The Role: As Contact Centre Agent, you will be required to support key functions within the operations department. You will be responsible for handling a high volume of incoming and outgoing calls focused and you will also handle internal queries via phone and email. You will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and implement best practice to ensure SLA's are met. The role will require extensive phone, PC work, data entry and participation in projects.
Hours of work: Shift work Monday to Saturday (no late nights)
- A minimum education requirement of 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate including a pass in Maths and English (Higher or Ordinary level only, Foundation level subjects will not apply)
- At least 6-12 months customer service experience required, preferably in retail, hospitality, sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Previous experience in a contact centre environment
- Degree in Business or related field (not essential)
- Hourly pay rate of €12.50 per hour
- Full training provided
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the financial services sector
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.