Job Title: Call Centre / Helpdesk
Overall Objective of Role: To ensure Call centre / Helpdesk administration staff are operating efficiently
- A seasoned Call Centre/Help Desk professional with 3-5 years supervisory/management experience
- Someone who doesn't have a '9-5' only mind set and who can support the business in times of crisis
- Someone who sees opportunity and takes it. Doesn't need `spoon fed`
- A leader who achieves results through engaging people
- A track record of all the Performance Management BAU activities & interventions
- A strong Quality background - Ticket/Case coaching , Call Coaching , external CSAT etc
- Process driven with experience of documenting new process
- The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and confident self-starter who is highly motivated and can demonstrate the following attributes:
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The temperament to deal effectively with the responsibilities and pressures of a role of this nature.
- The ability to motivate people
- Excellent communication skills
- Essential have previous Management / Supervision experience
- Capable of working well under pressure
- Excellent computer skills
- 3rd Level education
- Any relevant qualifications desirable eg ITIL , Lean/Six Sigma etc
Please forward your CV on-line for the attention of Joanne Duffy (Walkinstown Branch)