Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary Campaigns and Events Assistant to start ASAP until April 2018
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £7.05 - £7.50p/h
13+ week's £8.57p/h
Hours: 36 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Either a qualification BTEC National, GNVQ Advanced, or NVQ Level 3 or above, together with a minimum of one years experience providing a high quality administrative service.
Have a minimum of two years relevant experience providing a high quality administrative service.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Recent experience of carrying out administrative tasks such as drafting correspondence, procurement, responding to telephone and email queries, filing, photocopying, organising and attending meetings
- Experience of working as part of a team to complete tasks and / or assisting with the organisation of events
- Experience of working on simultaneous tasks for a range of internal and external customers
- Experience of using computerised databases
- Experience of providing administrative support to include assisting with conducting research, analysing data and generating reports
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and relevant IT/ software packages
To provide marketing administrative support to the Campaigns and Events Teams. In particular, the post holder will have responsibility for:
- Provision of Marketing Support Services for the Events and Campaigns Teams
- Marketing Administration
- Procurement and Finance Administration
Assisting with the organisation of events which includes:
- Processing purchase orders, invoices and liaising with finance to ensure prompt payments etc.
- Assist with sourcing and booking internal and external venues
- Maintaining events databases - inputting/confirming delegate registrations etc.
- Assisting at events with registrations, internal and external queries etc.,
- To work alongside the Events and PR Officer providing administration support and liaising with key internal customers to ascertain event requirements and organisation of facilities and hospitalityLiaise with Design team regarding the events and promotional literature requested by the events and recruitment officers and assist in the proof reading and sign off of same literature
- Managing small events and production of recruitment and promotional collateral as directed from inception to completion
- To assist with the collation and analysis of relevant market intelligence and research to inform recruitment campaigns
- Provide support to the Publications and Campaigns Officer on direct marketing campaigns and on the production of articles for staff and stakeholder newsletters
- Provide support to the Web and Online Officer on the uploading of web and social media content and the generation of regular digital reports
- To provide administrative support for event and recruitment campaigns and other key College corporate communication and marketing activities
- Preparation of name badges, table and place cards for functions
- Maintain inventory of merchandise stock for department
- Place orders for any required branded conference/events materials/ displays and banners
- Arranging collation and shipping of event materials to the appropriate venues
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete an Enhanced Access NI Clearance at the cost of £33.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE TUESDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER AT 10AM