- Ensure that capital project set ups are processed within set timescales.
- Ensure that the Microsoft Access Database holds all new project set up information for capital project codes.
- Ensure that interfaces are processed on a weekly and monthly basis to agreed timescales for the following:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Transport Information Management Systems (TIMS)
- Ensure that bi-weekly payment runs are processed on time and correctly.
- Assist with month end financial tasks including uploading Capital Accrual and Capital Adjustment journals
- Assist Level 6 in processing Commissioning, Decommissioning and Disposal forms.
- Assist with data entry into Real Asset Management (RAM) as required by Level 6.
- Assist with Land Return Forms and Sewer Adoption Forms.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate on CV:
- 5 GCSE's at Grade A-C or equivalent to include English and Maths AND At least 1 years' experience of working in a Finance/Accounting environment OR a third level Business/Finance related qualification
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritise workload making the best use of time and resources
- The ability to communicate confidently, clearly and concisely both orally and in writing, with a wide variety of stakeholders both inside and outside the organisation.
- Ability to monitor, manipulate and analyse large volumes of information and also challenge information received.
- The ability to form and maintain effective relationships with key contacts internally and externally.
- Ability to work to targets, monitor progress and be flexible depending on priorities.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Please upload cv's to the link and Sinead McGivern will be in touch if shortlisted.