Car Park Attendant Newry, Co.Down
Located in Newry Co.Down. Our client provides civic leadership, delivers local services and ensures that the district develops in a way that increases prosperity and quality of life for local residents.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that only customers using the centre facilities have the use of the car park. They will be responsible for directing drivers to free spaces and overseeing general safety of the car park.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Control of all vehicles entering the car park
- Ensuring vehicle parking plan is followed correctly
- Security duties
- Cleansing and litter picking
- Ensuring pathways are kept clear
- Undertake all aspects of work respecting confidentiality
- Carry out duties in accordance with legislation, policies and procedures
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday: Morning Shift 8.45am - 2.00pm Evening Shift: 5.00pm - 7.30pm
- You must have at least 6 months experience working with members of the public - Essential
- At least 6 months work experience cleaning / cleansing duties in a working environment - Essential
- Previous experience of patrolling and enforcement duties eg, carpark, litter control - Desirable
- Have a good knowledge of health and safety relevant to the post - Essential
- Be prepared to work outdoors - Essential
If you meet all of the above criteria and available for immediate start please submit your cv to email@example.com by Wednesday 17th August 2016 at 2.00pm. CV's received after this time will not be considered.