An opportunity has arisen within a local sports facility based in Ballynahinch to appoint a Caretaker for 32.5 hours per week
- Provide Caretaking and routine maintenance service of playing fields and /or pavilions
- Act as as caretaker to ensure orderly conduct by the public
- Open and close the facility and report if premises are evacuated in a unsatisfactory condition
- Clean, as applicable, the pavilion which includes windows, toilets, showers, floors, walls, cleaners stores or plants room
- Ensure proper lighting, heating and adequate supply of hot water is available
- Ensure premises/facilities and fittings and contents are safe and secure
- Keep records of bookings/usage and other information as required
- Erect nets, flags etc for sports games
- Ensure no unauthorised us of facilities
- 6 months experience in relevant area eg caretaking or security
- Experience of cleaning commercial premises
- Experience of basic record keeping
- Experience of working with public in a face to face environment
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Full licence and access to a form of transport
- Ability to work range of hours
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Caitriona on 028 9266 7585 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.