Temporary Casual Caretaker/Cleaner required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Co Down £6.95 (under 25) or £7.20 (over 25) per hour.
Role: Temporary Casual Caretaker/Attendant
Rate of Pay: £6.95 (under 25) or £7.20 (over 25) per hour
Hours: on an as and when basis - depending on bookings for centres
Duration: 13 weeks (may be extended)
- General cleaning of community centres
- Setting up equipment for user groups
- Keeping and maintaining the buildings sage and secure
- Keep simple records such as reporting faults, alarm tests and energy checks
- To undertake any other appropriate duties as may be allocated from time to time in accordance with the general nature of the post.
- 2 years' relevant caretaking experience to include opening up and closing down of buildings, record keeping and cleaning to defined standards
- Experience of dealing with the public in person and by phone
- Experience of operating cleaning machinery such as scrubbing machines, wet vacs etc
- Good organisation skills
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Must have a drivers licence
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Janey Cordner will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE WEDNESDAY 29th NOVEMBER AT 5PM.