Caretaker/Cleaner required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Newtownards, Co Down £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour.
Rate of Pay: £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour
Hours: 25 hours per week; Monday to Thursday (13.00 - 19.15) & Friday (14.00 - 18.00) - May be required to work additional hours in the evenings.
- Care taking and cleaning duties
- Maintaining cleanliness of building
- Close and secure premises - testing fire alarm
- Attend to meeting outside of normal working hours admitting members of the public and press
- Prepare tea/coffee for meeting, cleaning kitchen area & dishes when required
- At least 2 years' experience of care taking duties
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
*CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE ON FRIDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER 2017 AT NOON*