Casual Caretaker/Attendant required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Newtownards £6.95 (under 25) or £7.20 (over 25) per hour.
Role: Casual Caretaker/Attendant
Rate of Pay: £6.95 (under 25) or £7.20 (over 25) per hour
Hours: Casual - as and when needed, to include evenings and weekends
Duration: 13 weeks
- To clean all designated areas
- General caretaking duties
- Setting up equipment for different user groups
- Opening and securing buildings for user groups and ensuring all customers receive a high quality of service
- To ensure the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness at all times
- Areas to include offices, public areas and may include toilets
- 2 years relevant caretaking experience to include opening up and closing down of buildings, record keeping and cleaning to defined standards
- Experience of dealing with the public in person and by phone
- Experience of operating a projectile range
- Experience of operating cleaning machinery such as scrubbing machines, wet vacs etc
- Good organisational skills
- available to work evenings and weekends
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Janey Cordner will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 18th NOVEMBER AT 3PM.