Temporary Caretaker/Cleaner required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in various locations throughout Ards and North down £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour.
Rate of Pay: £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour
Location: Various locations throughout Co. Down (Borough Wide)
Hours: 15-20 hours per week (depending on bookings)
- To clean all designated areas
- General care-taking duties
- Setting up equipment for different user groups
- Opening and securing buildings for user groups and ensuring all customers receive a high quality of service
- To ensure the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness at all times
- Areas to include offices, public areas and may include toilets
- Similar type experience as listed above
- 6 months experience would be essential with cleaning and customer service
- Must have a driving licence and access to your own car
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 16TH JUNE 2017.