Our client based in Portadown requires a temporary Cashier to start immediately.
- As the first port of call for customers you will be professional and friendly when dealing with customer enquiries.
- Deal with and process all customer transactions and enquiries accurately and timely within agreed standards.
- Provide high quality customer service with every interaction, delivered through face to face & telephone contact
- Show a 'right first time' approach when working with support units to get the best results for the customer and the business.
- Using a customised computer system, you'll be responsible for many of the bank's day-to-day routine and administrative jobs, working at the frontline to keep the branch running smoothly.
- Adhere to the banks appearance and dress code to consistently enhance the company brand
- Ideally a minimum of 2yrs experience from either a Retail or Banking background
- Experienced in cash handling, sales & customer service
- Minimum of 7 GCSE's or equivalent at grade C or above incl Math's & English (certificates required)
- An ability to communicate with a wide range of people
- An ability to work as part of a team
- An honest and reliable character
- An ability to pay attention to accuracy and detail
- The confidence to sell and market products to customers
- A good standard of computer literacy
- Awareness of confidentiality issues
If you meet all of the above criteria please submit your CV to the link provided. Only CV's that can meet all of the above criteria will be considered.