Casual Attendant required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Bangor, Co. Down.
Rate of Pay: £7.05ph (under 25's) & £7.50ph (over 25's)
Location: Bangor, Co. Down
Hours: As and when required including evenings and weekends
- Opening up and closing of buildings (key holder)
- Manual labour including portering/lifting, assisting customers & patrolling
- Reception & cleaning duties
- Room set-ups for conferences including preparation of tea and coffee
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate previous relevant experience and must be reliable and possess a responsible and friendly attitude.
- Experience of dealing with the public would be advantageous.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
*CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION IS THURSDAY 12TH OCTOBER 2017 AT NOON*