Casual temporary Caretaker/Attendant for a minimum of 20 hours per week required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Newtownards, Co Down £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour.
Role: Casual Caretaker/Attendant
Rate of Pay: £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour
Hours: Minimum 20 hours per week
Duration: 13 weeks (may be extended)
- To open location for approved clubs and societies as per bookings
- Carry out all required checks of licences and identification of persons entering & record all checks in log book
- General cleaning of centre & lock when not in use
- Setting up equipment for user groups
- Respond to emergency call outs in event of fire and break in when requested to do so by authorised person
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to by all employees and members of the public including Health and Safety
- To undertake any other appropriate duties as may be allocated from time to time in accordance with the general nature of the post.
- 2 year's relevant caretaking experience to include opening up and closing down of buildings, record keeping and cleaning to defined standards
- Experience of dealing with the public in person and by phone
- Experience of operating a projectile range
- Experience of operating cleaning machinery such as scrubbing machines, wet vacs etc
- Good organisation skills
- Available to work evenings and weekends
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE WEDNESDAY 26TH APRIL 2017 AT 12PM.