Casual Caretaker required on an 'As & When' required basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in the Ards and North Down area £6.70ph - £7.20 PH.
Role: Casual Caretaker (As & when required)
Rate of Pay: £6.70 - £7.20 per hour
Location: Ards and North Down area
Hours: As & When required
Duration: 13 weeks (may be extended)
- Opening and closing of community centres
- Setting up and dismantling of equipment for user groups
- Assisting users as and when required throughout booking times
- Cleaning duties
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Must have access to transport to meet the needs of the post in full
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE TUESDAY 2nd AUGUST at 5PM.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Janey Cordner will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.