Casual Receptionist required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Bangor, Co. Down at £7.05ph (under 25's) or £7.50ph (over 25's).
Rate of Pay: £7.05ph (under 25's) or £7.50ph (over 25's)
Location: Bangor, Co. Down
Hours: Casual hours (as and when required)
- Working in a busy reception environment, answering and directing calls to the appropriate departments
- Dealing with members of the public, taking conference enquires and bookings
- Signing for deliveries and sorting post
- Dealing with all other general enquiries and customer care within the centre.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C or above
- One years' relevant Receptionist/Cashier experience in a busy environment including experience of operating a switchboard
- Experience in the use of a windows based computer system
- Cash handling experience
- Dealing with the public by phone and in person.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE TUESDAY 11TH JULY**