Grafton are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading company within the FMCG sector for a Sales Manager. The Sales Manager will primarily take full responsibility for the management and development of coffee and all coffee related products with the customer base on the island of Ireland. This really is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Key Account/Category Manager/Sales Manager within the coffee market to really establish and develop their career within one of Northern Ireland's largest organic employers.
* Ensure the successful achievement of coffee sales goals, maintaining margins, working closely with the Sales Director and Management team.
* Lead and mentor sales team members to achieve sales targets by effective planning, managing and controlling all sales activity to deliver agreed coffee sales targets.
* Encourage the selling of ancillary products to existing customers by identifying needs following thorough fact finding and use of robust national/local market intelligence.
* Drive relationships directly with the sales team, providing timely negotiations and effective solutions aligned with client needs of coffee, closing agreements.
* Keep current with demand and supply of company's products/services, economic indicators, changing trends, and competitor activity, sharing insight and intelligence with sales team members.
* Monitor, analyse and prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly performance metrics and sales forecasts, providing sector specific initiatives and products that will enhance revenue and increase customer satisfaction.
* Liaise with Marketing to create, develop and implement effective sales strategies, driving prospecting, lead generation and conversion of new business.
* Establish productive and professional networks on an all island basis, externally and internally, driving cross-functional working.
* Complete training needs analysis and completes all staff training as necessary.
* A professional and proven Key Account/ Category Manager/ Sales Manager
* Excellent customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
* Experience of working with a High-Performance Sales teams
* Ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics
* Solid working knowledge Microsoft Office applications
* Strong communication and people management skills
* Analytical skills with a commercial problem-solving aptitude
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
The successful Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary, a car and a bonus.
The Sales Manager role will be covering Northern Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Sales Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
If this Sales Manager job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Sales and Marketing please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.