Our client, a large organisation require experienced Catering Assistants
Role: Catering Assistant
Pay rate: £8.45p/h
- Assist in serving food
- Prepare basic food and snacks as instructed by the chef
- Operate cash registers and point of sale equipment and to receive and account for cash taken in the restaurant
- Deliver and collect foodstuffs and catering equipment or supplies as required to and from a range of locations using all vehicles and equipment provided
- To assist as required in the provision of trolley services and function catering at all locations
- To keep all kitchens, dining areas, serving areas, catering equipment in a clean and hygienic condition
- To clean all food stores, refrigerators, freezers, worktops, walls, floors, tables and fixtures and fittings and to wash and clean all crockery, cutlery and utensils as directed
- To prepare tables for use by customers and to clear and clean them afterwards.
- To carry out any other relevant duties as directed by manager
- Applicants should preferably possess a recognised basic food hygiene certificate
- Applicants should have at least 1 years recent relevant experience in general kitchen and dining room duties including basic food preparation and serving the public.
- Applicants should have cash handling experience.
If you are interested in this position and meet all the essential criteria please upload cv to the link provided.