Catering Assistant. Coleraine
Working on behalf of a number of public sector organisations I'm actively recruiting for Catering staff for an immediate start.
Hours of work 10am - 2.30pm
The main duties of this role are:
- Preparing fresh food daily
- Washing dishes
- Maintaining records of food temperatures
- Serving customers
- General Cleaning duties
- Cash Handling
- Providing good level of customer service
- Essential Criteria
- Previous catering experience
- A completed basic food hygiene course although this can be applied for if successful.If you are interested in applying please send your up to date CV to Gemma Ward at Grafton Recruitment
- Please ensure that you demonstrate fully and clearly how you meet the required criteria below for this role within the CV Form you submit.