Portadown / Craigavon / Dungannon / Armagh
Temporary / Perm
Catering Assistants required to work in a busy Kitchen / Canteen in an On-Site restaurant serving up to 300 employees / Students. Working as part of a team.
Hours of work: Mon - Fri 10am - 2pm
- Dynamic and adaptable
- Customer focused, putting customer needs first.
- Work under your own initiative
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good communication skills
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Similar experience in a food environment
- Basic Food Hygiene Qualification
- Previous Food handling experience
- Rates of pay £7.20 PER HOUR
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Jonny on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to email@example.com