Experienced Catering Assistants required for temporary roles within Omagh Town, starting asap.
Duties will include:
- Food preparation
- Clearing tables and washing dishes
- Food Service
- Till duties and cash handling
Hours of work:
- Approx. 30 - 40 hours weekly
- Shifts as per rota Mon - Fri between 8am - 6pm
**Candidates must be available for shifts during these hours
- Previous catering experience is essential
- Understanding of the importance of Food Safety and HACCP regulations
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Demonstrable ability to work on own initiative and within a team
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Basic Food Hygiene qualification
- Rate of Pay :£6.70ph (£7.20ph if over 25)
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Noeline on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.