Catering Assistants required for Newry Co.Down in the various posts:
- Night Shift 11pm - 2am
- Casual - as and when required
The successful candidates will be confident, self-motivated and proactive with previous experience gained within a similar fast-paced catering environment.
- Food Preparation & Kitchen Service
- Keeping on top of stock levels, food storage and stock rotation
- Ensuring the cafe maintains high hygiene levels
- Serving of food and beverages to customers in a professional manner.
- Cashier duties.
- Cleaning and deep cleaning of catering equipment and food service areas including customer areas.
- Washing up & managing the dishwashing section.
- Accepting catering deliveries and processing.
- Any other duties required by the Catering Manager.
- Previous work experience in a similar environment
- Valid Food Hygiene Certificate
- Must be flexible to working hours will include weekend work
- You should be passionate about good food and drink and have a good knowledge of it.
- A good level of general education.
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to work and contribute as a member of a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Works well under pressure
- An excellent eye for detail and a commitment to excellence are paramount.
- Excellent time keeping
- Reliable and take a positive and enthusiastic approach to work.
If you meet all of the above requirements and available for immediate start, please submit your cv to email@example.com or ring the Newry office for more information on 02830251808.