Our client, a large public sector organisation, is currently sourcing a Cemeteries Administrator who is available immediately
Role: Full-Time Cemeteries Administrator
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours of work: 37 hours Mon-Thurs 8.30am-5pm Fri 8.30am-4.30pm
Rate of Pay: £8.85/ hour
-To be responsible to the Bereavement Administration Manager, through the Senior Cemeteries Administrator, for the work in a site-based cemetery office or in the central public office as required.
-To provide clerical and administrative support to ensure the service meets its objectives in a cost efficient and effective manner.
-To respond to enquiries and complaints from the public and representatives from the bereavement industry; providing practical advice and front line customer support as required, in a sympathetic and dignified manner.
- At least 5 GCSE A-C including English
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have at least one year's relevant experience of:
- working in an environment which deals with bereavement issues;
- providing advice and support to customers in a sympathetic and sensitive manner;
- undertaking administrative and cash handling duties within a business environment; and
- using information technology software such as Microsoft Office or equivalent.
If you are interested in the above post please apply directly through the link