Located across the UK, our client provides food services and facilities management to organisations across a range of market sectors. Great service is important to everybody and they are passionate about what they do. They work closely with their clients to create great experiences and they strive to offer their customers exceptional freshly prepared food provided with outstanding service from their teams.
You will be responsible for ensuring that methods of preparation, production and presentation are to an excellent standard. Providing excellent customer service is a very important part of the role.
Hours of work: 6 nights per week 11.30pm-4am
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 or City & Guilds 706/1&2
- Computer literate
- HACCP/Food Hygiene is essential
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft packages such as Word & Excel
- Customer focused, putting customer needs first.
- Previous cash handling experience
- Work under your own initiative
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good communication skills
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Donna on 028 9266 7585 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.