Chef Manager - Ballymena - 32.5hrs per wk
We have a position for a full time Chef Manager. This position is a Monday to Friday role, working between the hours of 7am - 3pm.
Contract hours 32.5 hours per week.
Duties will include:
- Day to day management of the food service to an excellent standard.
- Working as a skilled chef
- Providing the full range of menu provisions
- Preparation of menus
- Portion control
- Special dietary meals
- Staffing rota's & development of the team
- Staff supervision and training
- NVQ Level 2 in Catering or Above or equivalent - Desirable NVQ Level 3
- A Valid Basic Food Hygiene Certificate or equivalent
- GCSE English & Maths Grade C or Above or equivalent
- Experience of budget Control
- Experience of providing a catering service to customers, Breakfast, Lunch and snacks
- Experience of supervising and training of staff
- Experience of menu planning, special diets, function catering
If you are interested in applying please send your up to date CV to Gemma Ward at Grafton Recruitment
Please ensure that you demonstrate fully and clearly how you meet the required criteria below for this role within the CV Form you submit.
All Applicants will be asked to complete an Access NI Disclosure