Job Title: Chef De Partie
Location: Armagh City
Responsible To: Head Chef
- Dependent on the section to have a full working knowledge of the section and general knowledge of all the other sections.
- To produce the food to the required standard of the establishment.
- To liaise with the Head Chef and Sous Chef about the daily requirements of the section.
- To help plan the work load of the section on a weekly basis.
- To put forward new ideas to the attention of the Head Chef.
- To be able to train Commis and apprentice chefs in basic skills and in specific other skills.
- To be trained to a Basic Food Hygiene standard.
- To maintain the section to a standard outlined in the cleaning rota.
- To point out difficulties and deficiencies of the section.
- To assist in ordering specific goods to run the section.
- Set a good standard of time keeping and reliability.
- To act at all times in a responsible and professional manner.
- To take responsibilities in making decisions in the absence of the sous Chef or Head Chef.
- Any other duties that may be reasonably requested by a senior member of staff.
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming.
Please submit your cv to email@example.com by Monday 28th August 2017. CV's received after this time will not be accepted.