Following a major refurbishment, our client, a leading Hotel in the Co Tyrone area are expanding their team and require a Chef de Partie for a permanent role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established team and contribute to the customer contentment to ultimately expand the clientele and reputation to ensure long term success.
The successful applicant will be able to:
- Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc)
- Follow the guidance of the Head Chef or Sous Chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- 1+ years proven experience as a Chef de Partie
- Catering qualifications to include Food Hygiene
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge of best cooking practices
Hours of work:
- 42 hrs per wk
- Competitive Salary
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.