Grafton recruitment are very excited to be recruiting for a Chef de Partie for a busy restaurant in the Larne area. This is a fantastic opportunity for any budding chefs who want to spread their wings to bigger and better things.
- Preparation and cooking of foods to a high standard
- Taking orders and direction from the Sous Chef and Head Chef
- Complying to company hygiene guidelines
- Monitoring food production and ensuring consistency in quality and portion size
- Level 2 or 3 in Catering
- Food Hygiene
- Health and Safety
- 1-2 years previous experience
This is a permanent role for the correct person - a fantastic opportunity for anyone who fits the above criteria.
Hours of work; 1pm - 11pm across the days of Monday - Sunday on a rota basis. (5DAYS ON, 2 DAYS OFF)