Our client, an award winning provider of food services, hospitality and facilities management company require a qualified Cook for a permanent role based in Enniskillen
As a Cook, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Day to Day Management of the Kitchen
- Cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner for over 200 staff
- Food Service
- Cash handling
- Completing staff rotas
- Staff Supervision and training
Hours of work:
- 39 hours weekly
- NVQ Level & 1 Catering or Food Preparation or City &Guilds 706/1 and 706/2 or equivalent i.e. Food Production & Cooking or Hospitality & Catering
- Have a appreciation and understanding of the importance of Food Safety and HACCP regulations
- Proven management track record
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Demonstrable ability to work on own initiative to meet deadlines
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Rate of Pay :£9.60ph
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Avril on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.