Our Client, a leading Telecommunications provider is seeking to recruit a Cisco CCNP Wireless Technical Design Architect/Engineer.
The role holder will be required to respond to all team queries and liaise with both internal teams and external suppliers to resolve issues or potential complaints. There will also be a responsibility for maintaining the customer relationship and delivering against the Customer's contracted services and associated KPIs.
Incorporating responsibility for Incident and Problem escalations, 2nd & 3rd line support and Operational Change assessment, the area/team is responsible for leading, designing and delivering complex data solutions to the Customer.
Expectations and Key Responsibilities
- You will strive to maximise customer satisfaction by increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the Data Network service delivery. The position will require strong knowledge of Data technologies.
- Essential to this role, the successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a key team player with high-level customer and organisational skills, have good people awareness and an ability to build rapport with team members, customers and management of all levels.
- The successful candidate will be able to pre-empt potential problems with customers whilst relaying the information clearly and precisely to senior management. .
Availability for out of hours work may be required from time to time.
- To provide management and leadership to maximise customer satisfaction, deliver technical support services, liaise with other teams and individuals within the practice in the delivery of support services
- Handle technical escalations
- Assist in pre-sales activities including customer engagements, tenders, bid production, service design, technical demonstrations and service implementations.
Cisco Certified Network Professional Routing and Switching (CCNP R&S) or equivalent experience.
- Essential Technical skills
- Extensive experience of Cisco Routing and Switching technologies.
- Detailed knowledge and experience implementing and fault finding OSPF Routing Protocol.
- Experience with BGP Routing Protocol.
- Experience of supporting and implementing Cisco Catalyst 6800, 6500, 3850, 3650, 3750 and 3560 Switches.
- Experience with Cisco ACS 5.x
- Experience of configuration of QoS in an Enterprise environment.
- Experience of Cisco Wireless technologies, implementation and support.
- Experience of Cisco ASA Firewalls, implementation and support.
- Will be an excellent communicator.
- A key team player with high-level customer and organisational skills.
- Good people awareness and an ability to build rapport with team members, customers and management of all levels.
- Experience with Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- Experience with Load Balances (Preferably A10 Networks).
- Experience with HP Switches.
- Experience with Aruba Wireless.
- Knowledge of Multitone Paging solutions.
- Knowledge of TETRA radio systems.
If you wish to apply for this role please forward your CV via the link.