Our Client is a leading provider of virtual infrastructure technologies and services. Providing Cloud Solutions, Managed Service and Consulting.
They specialise in helping both public and private sector organisations utilise the unique aspects of emerging technologies to solve business challenges in new and dynamic ways.
The main focus of this role is to provide problem analysis and support to internal and external customers and help determine the customer's needs. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of installing, maintaining, and configuring computer hardware and software both internally and on customer sites. It would be a plus if you are coming from an IT Managed Services background.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Working on the support desk and resolving high level issues for the companies many contracts, everything from end user issues to high level technical problems in complex environments.
* The installation of desktop, server, network, storage and communications systems at customer sites as part of project implementation when required.
* Experience with Windows Server (from 2008 onwards)
* Virtualisation experience ( Hyper-V / VMware)
* Citrix XenApp 7.5/7 Citrix XenDesktop 7.5/7.6
* Microsoft, Citrix and VMware training and certifications will be provided after completion of 6 month probationary period
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Michael Rosbotham, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant at Grafton Technology on 02890242824 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.