Two Citrix Engineers required for a major player in Northern Ireland's FinTech arena - excellent salary and benefits package on offer! Our client is a global leader in financial technology managed services and IT infrastructure products. With a global client presence spanning over 20 countries worldwide with seven offices covering these regions.
This is an excellent opportunity to become a key part of a fresh organisation, who are seeking to bring in a Citrix Engineer. You will be involved in designing large scale Citrix Solutions utilising a broad spectrum of technology to produce the best possible solution for the end client. Grafton Technology has placed the last 5 key hires in this organisation and the feedback has been fantastic. Although this role is for the new Citrix team, you will be by no means pigeonholed or restricted in the technologies and projects that the team are working on.
The role of the Citrix Engineer is to maintain Infrastructure systems and their associated technologies. Server related monitoring and problem analysis. You will be responsible for troubleshooting escalated incidents from the IT Helpdesk and supporting and maintaining the company's Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, including Citrix XenDesktop and AppSense. Day-today will involve deploying, maintaining and supporting business applications along with performance tuning and optimization of the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
* Experience of designing Citrix solutions.
* Previous experience within a support/implementation Citrix position.
* Knowledge of XenApp, XenDesktop and NetScaler.
* Good knowledge of VMWare ESX/Citrix XenServer and Citrix Provisioning.
* Strong TCP/IP, DHCP & DNS skills.
* Understanding of Disaster Recovery processes.
* CCA (Citrix), MCSE or relevant MCITP.
* AppSense Desktop Now suite 8 .
* Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems & Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems
* MS Office Suites and Microsoft Active Directory.
* Strong Powershell Scripting skills and thin client technologies.
If you are interested in joining a company that invests heavily in their staff and offers training and a structured career plan then I want to hear from you.
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890 242824.