Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary part time Cleaner to start ASAP
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £7.50 p/h
13+ weeks £7.83 p/h
Hrs of work: Mon & Fri 4pm - 7pm/ Tues, Wed & Thur 6pm - 9pm
- To Carry out cleaning duties in all areas within Civic Offices as directed in accordance with cleaning schedules. This includes vacuuming, sweeping, washing and polishing the floors, emptying bins, dusting, cleaning glass areas and washing dishes.
- Clear up spillages and burnish floors as directed in accordance with the designated cleaning schedule.
- Ensure toilets are clean and hygienic and replenish all stocks.
- Serve tea at meetings.
- To act in accordance with the Code of Conduct for Local Government employees.
- To comply and actively promote policies and procedures as directed.
- To comply and actively promote policies and procedures on all aspects of Equal Opportunities.
- To comply and actively promote Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as may be allocated from time to time in accordance with the general nature of the post.
Essential Criteria :
- A minimum of twelve weeks previous cleaning experience in an office environment which includes cleaning staff toilets.
- Available to work additional hrs to facilitate functions and evening meetings
Desirable Criteria :
- Experience of using industrial cleaning equipment
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.