Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary part time cleaner to start ASAP until the end of October 2017
Pay rate: £8.19p/h
Hours: 5 per week Monday to Friday
- Under the direction of the appropriate Line Manager:
- 1. Sweep, suction clean, mop, dry buff, spray clean, spray wax, machine scrub and dry, strip and re-polish floors using appropriate equipment.
- 2. Clean and remove stains of soft floor surfaces (carpets/matting) using the appropriate cleaning method.
- 3. Clean toilet and shower area including the fixtures and fittings.
- 4. Clean, wash and dust ledges, wall, fixtures, fittings and internal surfaces up to 3.35M. Polishing furniture, where appropriate.
- 5. Empty and clean internal litter bins and remove litter to the designated collection points.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI at the cost of £26.
A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE WEDNESDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER