Cleaning areas as required including Hovering, mopping, cleaning rooms, corridors, toilets, shower facilities, stairs, reception areas etc. Able to work to strict deadlines and high standards.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 8am - 3pm
- Previous cleaning experience
- Work under your own initiative
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good communication skills
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Rates of pay £8 per hour
- Cleaning equipment will be provided
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Jonny on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org