Clerical Officer OMAGH Temporary
Our client, a local Public Sector organisation requires a temporary Clerical Officer based in Omagh
As an Senior Clerical Officer you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Provide administrative support - word processing, updating databases, filing photocopying, gathering and recording of information
- First point of contact for queries, complaints and providing information to the public
- Manage and maintain relevant manual and electronic filing
- Dealing with written and verbal queries
- Organising information sessions, booking rooms and refreshments
- Screening calls, , distribution of mail
- Arrange and attend meetings, preparing agendas, recording the proceedings & compiling minutes
Hours of work:
- 36 hours, Monday - Friday
- 5 GCSE's at Grades A-C or equivalent qualifications
- IT qualification
- Rate of Pay: £8.78 per hour.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Avril on 02866323300 or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.