Our client in the Newtownabbey area are looking to recruit a Band 3 Administration Assistant to work full time on a temporary basis
Hours of work -Mon to Frid 9am to 5pm
Hourly rate - £7.25 p/hr
- Production of reports and statistical data as required by management and external bodies
- Providing a secretarial service to internal meetings as required
- Assist in establishing the needs of the service in the particular work area
- Accept and re-route telephone calls
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Assist with the preparation of any returns where appropriate
- Participate in and advise on marketing and promotional activities
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 GCSEs Grades A-C or equivalent and RSA Stage II Word Processing plus 1 year's administrative/clerical experience in an office environment including the practical use of computers.
- A proven ability to work in a team environment and deal with a wide range of internal and external customers.
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Broad awareness of health and social care organisations
- Enhance Access NI Cleared
Duties may change therefore the candidate will be expected to be flexible in relation to duties performed, subject to consultation.
If you are interested in applying please send your up to date CV to Carla McCamley at Grafton Recruitment