CLERICAL OFFICER OMAGH, CO TYRONE TEMPORARY
Our client is a public sector organisation based in Omagh are looking to recruit a Clerical Officer for a temporary contract based in Omagh, Co Tyrone.
As a Clerical Officer you will be working as part of a team, undertaking clerical and administrative activities to enable the efficient delivery of services to the public.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 37 hrs
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification and a minimum of one years **relevant experience.
- In the absence of the above qualification, a minimum of two years **relevant experience
**Relevant experience must include evidence of:
- Clerical/administrative experience, including processing financial transactions and handling cash
- Competence in the use of IT systems - including MS Office packages for clerical/administration purposes.
- Rate of Pay: £8.54 per hour
For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.