CLERICAL ASSISTANT Omagh, Co Tyrone Temporary
Our client a local government based Company are looking to recruit a temporary Clerical Officer starting ASAP and lasting until the end of Dec 2017.
- You will be providing a full range of administrative and clerical support to the department
- Maintain office IT systems
- Receive departmental telephone calls, identifying the nature of the queries, taking messages, and filtering calls through to the relevant person.
- Provide word processing, filing and photocopying in support of administrative processes including the use of email, intranet and internet where appropriate
- Carry out other office duties as and when required under the guidance of the Administration Officer.
Hours of Work
- Mon-Fri 37 hrs per week.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification one years **relevant experience
In the absence of the above qualification 2 years relevant experience
**Relevant experience must include evidence of:
- Clerical/administrative experience in an office environment
- Communicating with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Proficiency in the use of IT including MS Office Packages ie Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- £8.45 per hour
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.