Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis for a public sector organisation based in Dundonald £7.25 per hour
Role: Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £7.25
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Hours: 36 hours per week Monday - Friday
Duration: Temporary ongoing
- Process invoices and deal with related queries
- Sort and deliver mail
- Photocopying and other general administration duties
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent OR higher in business, administration or finance
- A Minimum of 3 years experience in a paid capacity of working in an administrative role in an office environment
- Have experience of inputting on to a computerised finance system
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kathy Fraser will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Monday 6th June.