Clerical Officer required with a Public Sector client based in Dundonald £7.25ph
Role: Clerical Officer(Temporary)
Rate of Pay: £7.25 per hour
Hours: 36 (Mon-Fri 9-5)
Duration: approx. 3 months
- Data input
- Receipt and distribution of mail
- Filing, photocopying and general office duties
- 5 GCSE's grades A-C including English Language or equivalent qualification
- 6 months admin experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of data input
- RSA 1
- Minute taking
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Rachel Horner will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE MONDAY 12TH SEPT
This role may be filled very quickly, but don't worry, we will keep your details on file for consideration of another role becoming available in the future.