My client currently has an opportunity for Clerical/Customer Services Officer for a 6 month plus temporary contract to work in the Customer Support area within Retail and Corporate Operations Department.
This role is based in the Stranmillis area in Belfast.
This is an administration role with customer service within the Banking industry in a corporate department with responsibility including Data Entry with focus on attention to detail
Candidate's will be required to undertake a defined range of regular and routine process related activities and to respond to a standard set of telephone calls resulting in a high level of customer satisfaction.
- 5 GCSE's A-C grade including Maths and English
- Administration experience including: Updating database systems, data verification, filing records, making out going telephone calls
- Good numerical ability
- Understanding of importance of data protection and confidentiality
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong demonstrable PC skills with Microsoft office - including Word & Excel
- Previous experience working in a Bank or Financial Services Organisation is strongly desirable pre- screening will be required which would include candidate's passing a credit vetting check. If interested please submit your C.V. or call Anita Anderson on Tel.02890322022 for further information.Candidate's will also be required to pass a credit vetting check as part of our client's pre-screening checks.
- This position is offering 35 hours per week (candidates must be available to work between 8-6 Monday to Friday, part time hours are not available)