My client currently has an opportunity for Clerical/Customer Services Officer for a 3mth plus temporary contract to work on a Specialist Project within Retail and Corporate Operations Department.
This is an administration & customer service role within the Banking industry in a corporate department with responsibility on customer accounts, answering general enquiries, updating records and creating letters.
- 5 GCSE's A-C grade including Maths and English
- Working experience in a customer service environment (in a telephony/call centre environment would be highly desirable)
- Administration experience including:o Updating database systems
- o Filing records
- o Letter writing
- Good numerical ability
- Understanding of importance of data protection and confidentiality
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong demonstrable PC skills with Microsoft office - including Word & Excel
- Previous experience working in a Bank or Financial Services Organisation is strongly desirable pre- screening will be required which would include candidate's passing a credit vetting check.If interested please submit your c.v. or call Paula McClymont on Tel.02890322022 for further information.
- Please note that Grafton expect this role to start shortly and we are awaiting final confirmation from our client on start dates etc.,
- This position is offering 35 hours per week (not available part time) and is based in Stranmillis area, Belfast.