***CALLING ALL AMBITIOUS INDIVIDUALS AND GRADUATES***
We are working on behalf of our client to recruit top performing, confident and ambitious individuals with a desire to pursue a career in a professional services environment. Our client supports many of their leading clients on a wide range of challenging projects.
Their clients are typically large banks, asset managers and hedge funds and the projects will focus on compliance and regulatory change, finance/operational transformations, redress and remediation and Brexit research and preparation.
About The Role
Specific responsibilities of Client Executives will vary depending on your experience/skill-set, and also the nature of the individual projects on which you will work, but may include:
- Gathering/collation of financial information
- Performing compliance checks on client documentation
- Document collation, evidencing paper trail of transactions
- Regulatory remediation and quality compliance testing
- Research - collating and preparing reports
- Data input of key information into spreadsheets and or proprietary systems
- Contract and documentation review - identify key facts, anomalies, etc
- Complaint handling and customer redress
As a Client Executive, you will be provided with:
- Support, skills, experience and qualifications to start building a successful career in financial services
- Access to a range of internal and externally accredited training courses
- Chance to work on a variety of projects for leading clients
- Opportunity to be considered for a permanent position at end of contract
Requirements, Qualifications & Experience
Client Executives typically come from any of the following backgrounds:
- Graduates (in any subject) keen to build a career in financial services
- High quality school leavers with strong A-levels or similar
- Experienced professionals with a background in financial services or similar corporate environments
This is an excellent opportunity to join a renowned organisation with a global presence. Successful candidates will also enjoy company benefits such as competitive starting salaries, progression opportunities, regular social activities and the opportunity to work closely with other large international corporations. The majority of projects will be carried out at their Belfast office however occasionally you may be required to travel to local client sites.
We are keen to hear from candidates who are eager to kick start their career in a professional and corporate environment. If this sounds like you , please apply here or contact Ciara on 02890895824 for more information.