At Grafton Recruitment we currently have a vacancy for a Team Leader with either Recruitment, HR or contact centre experience to work as part of the onsite delivery team at Amazon which is one of our key clients in Cork.
Based in a busy contact centre environment, you will work as part of a small team which is growing as our client's requirements increase.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a number of Grafton temporary customer service workers on a daily basis and interfacing with the client in a fast paced dynamic environment.
You may also assist in running weekly Assessment Centres as part of our Recruitment Process.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to work in one of the world's largest customer service providers and to manage performance of seasonal workers in a fun environment.
* Manage from a HR perspective a team of 40 agency temporary hourly associates in a variety of departments within a fast-paced environment, completing weekly 1:1 performance reviews
* Assist in completing recruitment and assessment of candidates to our client's (Amazon) standards
* Manage leavers process and complete exit interviews in a timely manner
* Act as the contact person between agency temporary workers and Amazon Team Leaders and Managers
* Contribute to Employee Engagement on-site, helping to run fun initiatives and competitions
* Manage the attendance of agency temporaries to the Amazon attendance policy and procedure
* Complete weekly detailed absence reports
* Manage the performance, productivity and quality of agency temporary workers
* Attend weekly and bi-weekly meetings related to the performance, productivity and quality of agency temporaries
* Vacation planning and managing and ensuring accrued holidays are used within Amazon guidelines holiday year
* At least 1-2 years relevant experience
* Previous Recruitment admin experience
* A natural problem solver
* Strong administration skills specifically in MS Excel
* Excellent communication skills
* High dependability
* Demonstrate problem solving and analytical capability
* Able and willing to work to flexible schedules (some weekend work from time to time)
* Demonstrated ability to motivate others and influence work
This is a great opportunity to join a busy team in a fast paced environment and to gain strong experience in performance management and high volume recruitment.
It is a temporary position, likely to last until mid January or February
Apply today for immediate consideration!